*** Rainbow buns ***
Dairy free, egg free and gluten free
250g self raising flour (I use Aldi gluten free self raising flour)
1 tsp baking powder
60ml sunflower oil
200ml milk (any alternative milk)
20ml golden syrup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Sieve flour and baking soda together. Add the sugar.
- In another bowl whisk the milk, oil and syrup together. (this is really important)
- Add the liquid to dry ingredients and mix well but don’t over mix.
- Split the mix in 3. Add about a teaspoon of food colouring to 2 of the portions.
- Spoon separately into bun cases.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 12/15 minutes.