*** Dairy free, soya free, egg free and wheat/gluten free ***
*** Banana bread ***
Dairy free, soya free, egg free and gluten free
8oz self raising flour (I used Lidl gluten free self raising flour)
A pinch of salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
80 ml favourless oil (sunflower, vegetable, rapeseed etc)
3 well ripe bananas (well mashed)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius
- Mix all ingredients except bananas together.
- Add the bananas into other ingredients and mix well.
- I sprinkled some sugar on top
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- If not gluten free, this recipe works well with half wholemeal flour/half white flour
- If you have no gluten free self raising flour, you can use any plain flour and add 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate soda and half a teaspoon zanthan gum.
- Add 50g raisins
- Add 50g grated apples
- Add 50g chopped nuts