Healthy sugar free muffins
***Dairy free, egg free, gluten free, sugar free***
- 1 avocado
- 2 carrots
- 2 eating apples
- 100ml sunflower oil (or any flavourless oil)
- 100g dates
- 220g self raising flour (I used gluten free flour)
- 50g fine oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcuis/350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Put all the wet ingredients into a blender and mix really well.
- In another bowl, put all the other ingredients and mix.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold together.
- Put in muffin cases and bake for 20 minutes.
- Instead of oats use millet flakes or buckwheat flakes or quinoa flakes.
- Add 50g raisins
- If not use gluten free flour then use wholemeal self raising flour
- Add chopped nuts
- Add 50g raspberries or strawberries or blueberries
- Replace the apples with a grated carrot.