*** Simple egg free and dairy free pancakes ***
Can easily be made gluten free too.
1 cup/180g of any flour
1 cup/240ml of milk (any milk will work)
A banana or cup of apple puree
1 tablespoon of oil
- Mix the flour, milk and oil together.
- Mash the banana/apple puree and add to mixture and mix well.
- Best to use either an electric mixer or blender otherwise you will end up with lumps of banana.
- Fry on a hot frying pan using either df butter or df margarine.
- For thickener/fluffier pancakes use self raising flour and fry on a medium heat until golden brown.
- The crepe/thinner pancakes are really nice using buckwheat flour.
- Instead of the banana or apple use a tablespoon of milled flaxseed mixed with 3 tablespoons of hot water.
- Add chocolate chips or cocoa powder for chocolate pancakes