Vegan Chocolate cake
*** Dairy free, soya free, egg free and wheat free ***
- Dry ingredients
280g self raising flour
70g caster sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
Half teaspoon bicarbonate soda
Pinch of salt
- Wet ingredients
375ml dairy free milk
120ml coconut oil melted
180ml apple puree
180ml golden syrup
2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the dry ingredients together
- Put the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk.
- Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients, mixing constantly.
- Immediately put into lined cake tin (or split between 2 tins if you want to make a sandwich cake)
- Bake for 28 minutes, less time if you bake in 2 halves (sandwich cake). Be careful not to over bake.