*** Dairy free, soya free, egg free and can easily be made gluten free ***
One can of coconut milk
2 tbsp icing sugar
135g block of jelly (strawberry flavour if you want it to be strawberry flavoured)
250g biscuits (I used digestive biscuits)
100g dairy free butter
- Store can of coconut milk in fridge over night. This will allow the cream to rise to the top.
- Crush biscuits in blender. Melt the butter and add to the crushed biscuits. Place crush biscuits in bottom of cake dish and set a side to set .
- With 200ml of boiling water, melt the jelly and leave a side to cool down fully.
- Using only the cream of the coconut milk (not the water), whisk with the sugar.
- Add the melted jelly to the coconut cream and mix well.
- Spread across top of crushed biscuits. Place in fridge overnight to set.
- Decorate as required.
- Use gluten free biscuits in base.
- Any flavour of jelly will work.
- Use 2 cans of coconut milk and 2 blocks of jelly to make top thicker.