*** #dairyfree #eggfree #soyafree #nutfree #peanutfree #glutenfree ***
170g plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
Pinch of salt
120g dairy free soft butter
70g brown sugar
30g powdered sugar (icing sugar)
2 tablespoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius
- Mix all ingredients together. Make sure it well combined
- Role in balls, lay out on greaseproof paper and flatten with back of teaspoon.
- Bake in over for 8 to 10 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Replace 30g of flour with 30g of cocoa powder
- Add 50g of dairy free chocolate chips.
- Replace 50g of the butter with 50g nut butter.