***Dairy free, soya free, egg free and gluten free***
280ml/1 cup canned coconut milk – the coconut milk cream from a 400g of tinned coconut milk
30ml/2 tablespoons Coconut oil
300g/2 cups dairy free chocolate (broke in small pieces)
250g/2 cups icing sugar (powdered sugar) (you may need extra if it does not thicken)
- Place the coconut milk and coconut oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, do not allow it to boil.
- Pour the hot mix over the broken chocolate and mix until all the chocolate as melted. This may take a few minutes
- Whisk until full combine.
- Slowly add the sugar while the whisk is going. Whisk at a high speed for about an minute.
- Place in fridge for about an hour until it complete cools down. It should now have thickened.
- Whisk again at a high speed, if it still isn’t thick, then slowly add some more sugar, until you get the required consistency.
- Spread on your cake/cupcakes/buns.
- It may also be used between two biscuits to make a biscuit sandwich.
- Any left over ganache can be rolled and made into sweets.
4 thoughts on “Vegan Chocolate Ganache”