*** Vegan coconut condensed milk ***
1 cream of the can of coconut milk (400g)
50g dairy free butter
- Take the coconut cream from the canned milk. You don’t need to be exact. It is not important if you use some of the water form the can as it will evaporate.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker and turn on high and leave lid off.
- Cook for 2 hours, mix every 30 minutes
- Mix well at the end of the 2 hours and pour in jar to cool and thicken. Place in fridge overnight.
- Can be made using alternative milks creams. It may require a longer time depending on fat content of milk been used.
- Works well with soya cream or oat milk cream.