*** Coconut muffins ***
Dairy free, soya free, egg free and gluten free
- 200ml coconut milk
- 20ml cider vinegar
- 160g self raising flour
- 40g coconut flour
- 30g desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Half tsp bicarbonate soda
- Pinch of salt
- 150g caster sugar
- 40g brown sugar
- 80ml melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180C/355F
- Mix the milk and cider together and set a side.
- Sieve the flours and add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the oil to the milk and cider mixture and whisk.
- Immediated spoon into bun cases (should make 12 muffins).
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
(If using gluten free plain flour then use a half teaspoon of xanthan gum or teaspoon of cornflour and an extra teaspoon of baking powder with the gluten free plain flour)