** Carrott and courgette muffins ***
Dairy free, soya free, egg free and gluten free
*** Sugar free ***
High in omega 3
5 oz self raising flour (I use Aldi self raising gluten free flour)
1oz milled flaxseed
A pinch of salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon mixed spice
50 ml rapeseed oil
1 carrot (finely grated)
1 courgette (finely grated)
2 well ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Put all ingredients except bananas into a bowl and mix well.
- Mash bananas into other ingredients and completely combine.
- Put in bun cases.
- Bake for 15/18 minutes.
- If not gluten free, this recipe works well with half wholemeal flour/half white flour
- Add a handful of well chopped spinach