Very simple banana bites. No added sugar.
3 ingredient banana snack
*** Dairy free, soya free, egg free, gluten free and no added sugar ***
1 ripe banana
100g plain flour
50g nut butter
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcuis.
- Put all ingredients into blender and mix well. If it doesn’t come together, add a small a moment of water.
- Roll out on floured surface and cut as required. You also cut after baking if you prefer.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- If nut free, use any butter and add nutmeg or cinnamon for flavour.
- Add a tablespoon of flaxseed.
- Add raisins/dried fruit/chocolate chips.
- Serve with chocolate spread or make a sandwich biscuit.
- Add a grated apple.
- Replace 20g of flour with 20g of cocoa powder.