*** Sugar free brownies ***
Dairy free, egg free and gluten free and sugar free
100g Sweet potato (peeled and chopped)
2 apples (peeled and chopped)
120g flour (I use gluten free flour, any flour will work)
30g cocoa powder
50g nut butter
20g dairy free butter
• Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
• Boil the sweet potato and apples until soft and remove most of the water but leave about 2 tbsp of the water in the pot.
• Add the butters and let them melt.
• Puree with hand blender.
• Mix in the flour and cocoa powder, mix well. Put in baking tin but do not flattened down.
• Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
- Add 50g dried raisins/dried fruit/dairy free chocolate chips add after flour & cocoa.
- 1 tablespoon of golden syrup/honey/maple syrup, add with the butter
- Add 50g chopped hazelnuts, add with the flour