** Icecream ***
Dairy free, egg free and sugar free ice-cream
3 ripe bananas
150ml coconut milk (any milk will work)
2 tbsp cocoa powder
5 strawberries chopped in small pieces
2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp golden syrup/maple syrup/corn syrup (optional)
- Chop banana and put in freezer over night.
- If using canned coconut milk, put in fridge over night so you can take off the cream.
- Blend frozen in blender and add milk and syrup, blend until you get a creamy consistency.
- Split mix 3 into 3 separate bowls.
- One bowl add the vanilla essence and mix well – Vanilla ice cream
- One bowl add the cocoa powder and mix well – chocolate ice-cream
- One bowl add the strawberries and mix well – Strawberry ice-cream.
- Put back in freezer for at least 3 hours to set.
- If you prefer soft ice-cream serve immediately.
- Half a cup of Chopped raspberries (or any fruit)
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Chocolate chips
- Broken up cookies