Vegan and gluten free muffins
270g gluten free self-raising flour
1 tbsp baking powder
Half tsp baking soda
Half tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
4 cups of spinach
100g caster sugar
50g brown sugar
120ml milk (I used rice milk)
60ml flavourless oil (sunflower oil, vegetable oil, rapeseed oil, corn oil)
125ml Vegan yogurt
1 tsp cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcuis.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together (dry mix)
- In blender add spinach, sugar, milk, oil and yogurt together (wet mix).
- Add wet mix to dry mix and cider vinegar and mix well.
- Put into muffin cases and put into oven as quickly as possible.
- Bake for 22/25 minutes.