Dairy free, soya free, egg free and gluten free.
- 50g sugar
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 75g dairy free butter
- 150g buckwheat flakes
- 50g corn flakes (use gluten free if required)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcuis (350 F)
- Put the butter/sugar/syrup in a saucepan and on a medium heat gently heat until the sugar melts.
- Add the flakes and mix until fully combine.
- Spread on a lined baking tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Use oats/millet/quinoa flakes instead of buckwheat
- Use maple syrup instead of golden syrup
- Add 50g raisins/dried fruit.
- Add 50g dairy free chocolate chips
- Spread dairy free chocolate across the top.
- Add 2 tablespoons of nut butter.
- Use rice krispies instead of corn flakes.