- 200g digestive biscuits (read ingredients)
- 80g dairy free butter (melted)
- 3 tbsp warm water
- 130g plain chocolate
- 20 Marshmallows
- 4 tbsp chickpea aquafad
- 240ml (1 cup) double dairy free cream
- Crush biscuits. Add melted butter and mix well.
- Put into a lined cake tin and press down. Put aside to set.
- Melt chocolate in bowl over saucepan of hot water. When chocolate is almost melted, add marshmallows. Mix well until marshmallows are fully melted and combined.
- Add the warm water to chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Place in fridge to cool.
- Whip aquafad until stiff, it’ll take about 10 minutes. Add cold chocolate mixture.
- Whip cream and add to chocolate mixture.
- Spoon over biscuit mixture and place in fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- Any biscuits can used including gluten free biscuits.
- Add chocolate chips after whip cream.
- Add chopped nuts to chocolate mixture.
- Decorate with strawberries.