*** Dairy free, Soya free, Egg free and Gluten free ***
1 can of chickpeas (400g) in liquid
125g/half cup of peanut butter/any nut butter
4 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp flavourless oil
1 tsp baking powder
Half tsp baking soda
1 tbsp cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
100g/half cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C/355F. Line a 8 inch square tin.
- Put chickpeas with aquafad in food processor and blend until smooth
- Add all other ingredients, except the chocolate, in the food processor and put on at medium/high until fully mixed.
- Fold in half the chocolate.
- Spread mix in tin.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate across top of mixture.
- Bake for 25/30 minutes. It should be soft but golden brown on top.
- Leave in tin to cool down.
- Cut in squares – should make about 9 blondies.
- Add half cup of chocolate nuts
- Add 2 tbsp dried fruit
- Add 1 tbsp chocolate spread