Vegan and gluten free
The texture is really good and these are so easy.
- 115g/half cup dairy free butter
- 250g/2 cups gluten free self raising flour (sieved)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200g/1 cup caster sugar
- 60ml/4 tbsp dairy free milk
- 1 banana – well mashed
- 1 apple – grated
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Once combined add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Baked at 180C for 20 minutes
- Replace apple with cup of raspberries /strawberries/blueberries
- Replace 30g flour with 30g of cocoa powder
- Add cup of chocolate chips
Stork margarine is vegan and gluten free. Great for baking.