Really moist muffins
***dairy free, soya free, egg free and gluten free blueberry muffins****
*** Ingredients ***
100ml golden syrup
80ml milk (any alternative milk)
125ml yogurt (I use coconut based yogurt)
180g self raising gluten free flour
1 tsp baking powder
** Method **
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Whisk the golden syrup, milk, oil and yogurt together.
- Add to the flour and baking powder.
- Mix well and fold in blueberries.
- Put in bun cases and bake for 18/20 minutes. The recipe makes 10 muffins.