***Dairy free, egg free and gluten free***
2 tbsp peanut butter (or any nut butter)
1 tbsp milled flaxseed
50ml warm water
50g flour (any flour)
50g millet flakes (or any other breakfast flakes)
2 tsp corn flour
2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Mix the milled flaxseed with the water. Whisk with fork. Set a side for at least 10 minutes.
- Mash the banana and add all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Put in lined tin and bake for 15/18 minutes. It should start going golden brown but not hard.
- Add half a cup of raisins/dried fruit
- Add 2 tbsp of maple syrup/honey/golden syrup
- Add a grated apple
- 2 tsp nutmeg instead of cinnamon
- Half a cup of dairy free chocolate chips