Dairy free, soya free and egg free. Easily made gluten free using gluten free biscuits.
*** Dairy free, soya free and egg free Chocolate biscuit cake ***
300g dairy free butter
180ml golden syrup
250g dairy and soya free chocolate
200g Digestive biscuits (crushed)
200g Rich tea biscuits (crushed)
150g ginger nut biscuits
• Melt butter, chocolate and golden syrup
• Add crush biscuits and mix well.
• Put in lined cake tin and place in fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
- Read ingredients of the biscuits as some are not dairy free and soya free. Most shop own brand versions are dairy free and soya free.
- For variations you could add nuts, honeycomb, dried fruit or marshmallows.
One thought on “Chocolate biscuit cake”
Great post 😄