- 2 tbsp milled flaxseed
- 90ml/6 tbsp warm water
- 1 cup/130g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup/250ml milk
- 1 tbsp oil
- Dairy free butter/margarine to fry
- Mix water and milled flaxseed and beat with fork. Set a side for 10 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together, mix well. If you have time, it benefits from been set a side for 30 minutes.
- Fry on medium temperature until golden brown. Use butter/margarine to fry.
- Add a handful of blueberries.
- Add a tablespoon of cocoa powder for chocolate treat.
- Buckwheat flour is a great option for pancakes
- Can be made using ground oats.