****Dairy free, soya free, egg free and gluten free ***
Really moist buns
** Ingredients **
1 cooking apple – finely chopped
50ml/3 tblsp golden syrup/maple syrup/honey
80ml/third of a cup of milk (any alternative milk)
60ml/quarter cup of any flavourless oil
125ml/half cup yogurt
180g/1&half cup self raising gluten free flour
1 tsp baking powder
** Method **
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Whisk the syrup, milk, oil and yogurt together. (This is an important step)
- Add to the flour and baking powder.
- Mix well but don’t over mix.
- Fold in the fruit.
- Get into oven as quickly as possible.
- Put in bun cases, should make 12 muffins and bake for 20 minutes.
– Add 50g strawberries
– Add 50g blueberries
– Add 50g dairy free chocolate
– Add 50g grated carrot
– Replace 50g of the flour with cocoa powder