***Dairy free, egg free, nut free and gluten free***
2 tbsp milled flaxseed
half a cup/125ml warm water
1 cup /125g raspberries/chopped blueberries/chopped strawberries/mixed berries
4 tbsp/50g any butter or oil
1cup/110g flour (any flour)
1 cup/110g millet flakes (or any other breakfast flakes)
4 tbsp/50g corn flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Mix the milled flaxseed with the water. Whisk with fork. Set a side for at least 10 minutes.
- Mash the banana and other fruit and add all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Put in lined tin and bake for 18/20 minutes. It should start going golden brown but not hard.
- Add half a cup of raisins/dried fruit
- Add 2 tbsp of maple syrup/honey/golden syrup
- Add a grated apple
- Add 2 tbsp of any nut butter
- Add half a cup of chopped nuts
- 2 tsp nutmeg / cinnamon
- Half a cup of dairy free chocolate chips
- Add half a cup of any fruit puree